Self Care on YOUR Terms! Introducing...

Flexible finance with

Buy Now, Pay Later

PLIM helps you achieve your aesthetic goals by offering accessible payment solutions. PLIM are the ONLY Buy Now Pay Later solution designed exclusively for Aesthetics Clinics.

Interest Free Payment Plans

You can manage your plans by paying for your treatments in monthly installments at 0% interest.

Access PLIM Dashboard

Get your own dashboard and add your wishlist treatments, get pre-approved credits for your treatment plans and track your BNPL agreements with ease.

Pay in Parts at 0% interest

You can split your payments over 1, 3, 6 and 8 months depending on the value of the treatment.

PLIM Payment Plans

PLIM 1; Clients pay a 50% deposit upfront and the remaining 50% the following month. Transactions below £500 will only be able to access this plan.

PLIM 3; Clients pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 3 months. This plan is available for transactions above £500.

PLIM 6; Clients pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 6 months. This plan is available for transactions above £3000.

PLIM 8; Clients pay a 25% deposit upfront and the remaining 75% in the following 8 months. This plan is available for transactions above £8000.

Exclusive Marketplace

Explore the marketplace with over 250+ clinics and 500+ treatments across the United Kingdom. Not only does PLIM include Aesthetic Injectables and Facial Treatments; it also covers Laser Hair Removal and Skin Resurfacing, Aesthetic Dentistry including Veneers, Implants and Whitening, Breast Augmentation of all types, Liposuction, 360 Lipo, Cool Sculpting, Body Contouring, Fat Dissolving, Buttock Augmentation, Weight Loss management, Tummy Tucks, Hair Transplants and Restoration and many more!

Click below to get started!